sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

Grande Johnny Cash!!

Essa música significa muito pra mim e ouvi muito quando
estava na fossa:


Johnny Cash - I see a darkness

Well, you're my friend
And can you see
Many times we've been out drinking
Many times we've shared our thoughts
Did you ever, ever notice, the kind of thoughts I got
Well you know I have a love, a love for everyone I know
And you know I have a drive, to leave I won't let go
But can you see this opposition, comes rising up sometimes
And it´s deadfull imposition, comes blacking through my mind

And then I see a darkness
Did you know how much I love you
Cause I'm hoping some day how you
You saved me from this darkness

Well I hope that someday
We'll find peace in our lives
Together or apart
Alone or with our wives
And we can stop our whoring
And draw the smiles inside
And light it up forever
And never go to sleep
My best unbeaten brother
That isn't all I see

Oh no, I see a darkness
Did you know how much I love you
Cause I'm hoping some how you
You saved me from this darkness

Dedico esse post a todos os meus amigos.
Me ajudaram muito quando eu precisei e
gostaria que soubessem o quanto
são importantes para mim.

Obrigado






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário